Registration is now open (https://reg.eventact.com/welcome?Form=iKIUAAA&c=iDA&Event=ik4kAAA&lang=en), and is managed by the event organizer – Ortra Ltd. For inquires regarding the registration please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference will be held at Dan Tel Aviv hotel. Special rates for selected hotels can be found at the accommodation section. Booking is via the registration form: first step conference registration, second step accommodation booking (optional).
If you’ve already registered, log with your email to the registration form and add your accommodation.
Registration fees are in ILS:
*- Must upload to the registration form a valid student card or certificate (English or Hebrew)
Registration options for companies:
- A transferable ticket: a ticket that can be used by different people on different conference days
- Group registration: a collective, single payment for a list of participants
For information and registration, please call +972-3-6384444 or email email@example.com
Conference Registration Fees include:
- Entrance to lectures on November 7, 9-10 (regular/student)
- A tour to Jerusalem on November 8
- Evening event on November 9
- Lunches and Coffee-Breaks (regular/student)
Conference Registration Cancellation Policy
Refund of payments made towards registration will be refunded if a written notification reaches the Conference Secretariat, Ortra Ltd. as follows:
Cancellation received within 14 days from the date of registration (unless registration was made during the 7 days prior to the conference) – Full refund less 100 ILS handling fee.
If cancellation is received 15 days or more from the date of registration refund will be made as follows:
- Until September 21, 2022 – Full refund with deduction of 100 ILS handling fee.
- From September 22, 2022 – 50% refund.
- From October 20, 2022 – No refund.
- Registration forms received without payment will not be processed.
- Each registrant should complete a separate registration form.
- Written confirmation will be sent upon receipt of registration form and full payment.
- The CASPT program is subject to change without prior notice.
- All inquiries, changes and cancellations should be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.